Software Development Engineer in Test QA InfoTech
Education Background : Master of Computer Application
Job Description :
1. Create, write, and maintain automated tests in Java (Webdriver) or similar UI test framework.
2. Create, write and maintain JAVA integration tests as needed.
3. Help with building and maintaining automation frameworks.
4. Create and execute test plans.
5. Maintain, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot our cloud - based livesite infrastructure.
6. MonitorMaintain CI pipeline.
Candidate Profile :
1. Strong experience with unit testing automation technologies (Webdriver) and proficiency in Java.
2. Confident working on Linux as much as Windows.
3. A passion for the web and web - based applications.
4. A history of finding ways to automate the seemingly un - automatable.
5. Experience with Behaviour Driven Design, agile process methodologies.
6. Experience in the Internet Ecommerce, high volume websites, andor Online Travel industry.