Accounting Leader CA 5-7 Years European MNC Apply share this job Email Job Save Job Mumbai City Permanent INR3,000,000 - INR3,500,000 Bullet points Experience required in reporting and accounting in US / European MNCs Opportunity to lead the accounting function of a multi billion dollar MNC About Our Client Our client is a European MNC in oil & gas industry.
They are now looking for a strategic individual to lead the controllership function. Job Description As the Accounting Leader, you will report to the Head of Finance.
Your key responsibilities are as follows 1. Monitor the management of the controlling (full P&L) for India and export business from revenue to net result.
2. Monitor the management of the full financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement) of the legal entity.
3. Manage, direct and control a team of 2-3 analysts. 4. Monthly closing process and monthly reporting. 5. Provide monthly relevant analysis and preparation of monthly performance review.
6. Ensure a close cooperation with the local accounting team but also with the finance community across Asia and the group.
7. Part of the validation process of new customer's selection and new projects' selection. 8. Improve the level of controlling and standardize best practices sales follow-up, P&L by project, margin management, costs streamlining, working capital reduction.
9. Responsible for external and internal audits. The Successful Applicant As the ideal candidate, you are a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 5-7 years of post qualification experience, in accounting, financial reporting and consolidation.
You are currently working in US based or European manufacturing MNCs. What's on Offer An opportunity to work with a multi billion dollar European MNC.
Quote job ref 4090482 Save Job Apply Accounting Leader CA 5-7 Years European MNC From email