Skills And Qualifications (Must Haves) :
1. Strong proficiency and hands-on experience over NodeJS (express) and relational & non-relational databases
2. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
3. Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
4. Good understanding of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Web sockets, Queues, Microservices.
5. Understanding of Oauth 1 / 2, REST and JSON concepts.
Additionally (Good to Have) : Understanding of swagger, MQTT, DOCKER, SOCKET.io
Job Responsibilities :
1. As a Node.js Developer, you would be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
2. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
3. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is required.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.