Entry & Intermediate level opportunities available.
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and implementing the latest broadcast equipment and solutions incorporating the most advanced technology.
- C, C++ programming and debugging skills
- Real-Time Operating Systems, Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS and Device Driver experience essential
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- Data structures, device design and embedded real-time applications
- Data Communication Network and associated Layer 2 and 3 protocols
- Knowledge of digital hardware (SoC, x86, ARM microprocessor and its peripherals, FPGA, DSP etc.)
- Knowledge of video standards H.264, MPEG2, HEVC and their applications an asset
- Knowledge of Docker Container and Cloud Computing an asset
- A degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Be result oriented, self-motivated and a team player
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Powered by JazzHR