In this position, you will be responsible for timing analysis and convergence of large sub-systems. You will be part of C2DGgroup, in the Big Core design team driving Intel's latest CPU's in the latest process technology.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to :
1. Responsible for timing execution and convergence including setup and hold for greater than 5Ghz Freq and low-power digital designs.
2. Deep understanding of Static timing analysis concepts
3. Timing Convergence across all HVM targets
4. Close work with Layout & Floor planning teams
5. Back end design implementation of new features
6. Post silicon performance push activities.
You must possess a Masters Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with atleast 5 or more years of experience in related field or a Bachelors Degree with atleast 7 years of experience.
Technical Expertise in synthesis, P&R tools preferred.
Preferred Qualifications :