Company Profile :
It is a fast growing technology startup in healthcare sector, headquartered in Delhi with offices in 6 other Indian cities.
Our vision is to transform every clinic and hospital into a - Smart Clinic- and - Smart hospital- . We are bringing latest technologies in internet, mobile, artificial intelligence and IoT to every doctor and patient through SaaS based offerings.
Indian Healthcare System comprises of interactions between 3B patients, 800K doctors, 900K pharmacies, 100K labs and 700k medical representatives every year.
99% of these interactions happen in the offline world as the industry heavily relies on relations and trust. These interactions are mostly on paper or verbal.
The lack of data trail inhibits innovation and leaves the system slow and inefficient as patients waste hours dealing with service providers.
Poor doctor-patient ratio has made doctors reluctant to adopt anything that slows them down. Our healthcare system was struggling to incorporate any technology that would change the doctor's behavior.
To solve this challenge, a team of serial entrepreneurs came together to build It- a platform for doctors and healthcare service providers to collaborate and provide a single window experience to the patients.
With the policy of zero habit change for stakeholders, It believes in developing technology that blends with the existing ecosystem.
We have a doctor-first approach as we believe that doctors sits at the centre of the entire healthcare value chain and play the most crucial role in the industry.
It is backed by best of the venture capitalists and angel investors and is fast expanding across Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities.
Role : Server Engineer
What we are looking for :
1. Expert in developing Node.js applications in a scalable microservice architecture.
2. Strong understanding of NPM and modular application development skills building.
3. Proficiency and hands-on experience with the following :
a. Node.js, Express, Sockets, gRPC
b. MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, Cassandra, Zookeeper
c. Apache Kafka / Google PubSub,
d. Docker, Kubernetes
4. Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
5. Ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly in the architecture.
6. Prior experience of working in MEAN Stack & strong OOP is an added plus.
Key Skills : NodeJs, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Express, Google PubSub, Docker
1. Managing the interchange of data between the server and the client application
2. Design and Implement a highly scalable, flexible & secure architecture involving multiple microservices
3. Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services
4. Work in an agile environment of engineers to architect, design and develop the server side infrastructure.
Experience : 2+ professional experience
Employment Type : Full time
Location : New Delhi
Salary Range : INR 10 L - 15 L per annum