About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally.
Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies.
Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity.
A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries. About Nokia Software Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G.
automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.Years of experience :
BE / BTech / MTech / MCA in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / Information Science / Telecom
Grade / Level : 7 ( 3 to 6 years of experience )
Skills Required :
1. Strong experience in designing and developing applications using Java SE and EE.
2. Strong experience in Multithreading.
3. Strong experience in testing frameworks : Junit, Jmockit, Easy Mock
4. Strong experience in Spring Framework
5. Experience in WEB standards and technologies : REST, SOAP, XML
6. Good understanding in security aspects like TLS, TCP, knowledge of linux permissions, certificates, security algorithms.
7. R&D Experience in Agile (Kanban is a plus)
Good to have :
1. Test Automation(ROBOT tool, Selenium).
2. Scripting experience with Shell / Perl / Python
3. Knowledge of LDAP (X.500) and Tools like Wireshark, etc are added advantage
4. Telecom domain know how.
5. Cloud Principles
6. Experience in containerization ( knowhow in Dockers & Kubernetes )
Soft Skills :
1. Self-starter able to make progress with minimal supervision
2. Good Communication Skills and Presentation Skills
3. Strong collaborative & leadership skills