JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Actively work with Distribution Partners.
2. Drive Secondary Sales effectively based on targets assigned weekly and monthly.
3. Build relationship with distributors, educate them about the product, and drive Primary to
Secondary sales with the help of team in assigned territory.
4. Work closely with Distributor and do regular stock check every day.
5. Carry Brand Catalogues, product samples, merchandising material of the brand to display
them in accurate position suggested by company across all the outlets.
6. Ensure the availability of stocks across all the outlets in the assigned territory.
7. Focus on width and depth of coverage in each outlet to increase the business in each
8. Timely Sales update SKU wise on to the hand held device or application shared by the
9. Ensure that sales reports are completed on time and accurately.
10. Tracking competitors activities and ensuring competitiveness of our product in the
11. Identifying the prospective market segment and planning strategies with a view to
occupy the maximum share of the market
12. Should be a go-getter and number driven.
ELIGIBILITY / QUALIFICATION :
1. Graduate or Post Graduate.
2. Have more than 3 years of work experience in FMCG industry related companies.
3. Honest, responsible, and have a good team spirit.
4. Excellent negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
5. Good market development and customer service experience.
6. Highly driven and results focused.
7. Full of energy and able to deal with rejection.
8. Ability to work under pressure.
9. Good ability to use Smart Phone.
10. Fair knowledge on Microsoft Office Excels, Word.
11. Love Popcorn unconditionally.
Two-wheeler with Valid Driving License and Android Mobile Phone must.