Role Introduction :
1. Design, develop, test and implement high-quality software, as a member of an agile development team.
2. Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
3. Understanding the requirement and design / develop sustainable and agile application architecture.
4. Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
5. Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members.
6. Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality.
7. Utilize Lend.in Platform to deploy the customer requirements in the BFSI Sector.
Must-Have Qualification :
1. Solid Web developer with at least 4-5 years of Java / J2EE experience.
2. 3+ years of Java experience along with spring boot is mandatory.
3. 3+ years of professional experience with enterprise architecture and developing highly scalable websites / services.
4. 3+ years of experience with database design and maintenance (MySQL).
5. Proficiency with back and front end caching strategies (Memcached, Redis).
6. Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
7. Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team.
8. Must have led a team of size 5 to 7.
9. High Energy levels and passion to try new technology stacks.
Good to have Qualification :
1. Prior experience in BFSI / Lending domain is a strong plus.
2. Startup DNA.
3. Experience in React and React Native.
Compensation : Competitive