Role : Assistant Manager - Retail SalesLocation : Warangal Job Description : 1) To acquire High ARPU subscriber base by maintaining higher level of Customer Satisfaction.
2) To manage the team of Sales Executives for daily business operations and their growth planning.
3) To penetrate business opportunities from existing N / w areas.
4) To ensure adequate brand visibility across assigned territory.
5) Recruitment & retention of Sales Team, process & document compliance while performing business operations.
6) To demonstrate ability for next level & content of leadership.
7) To plan and rollout network in coordination with network team as per business requirements in the potential Areas.
8) Ensuring better CSAT on sales
9) Working in close coordination with Ops team
10) Responsible for preparing projection plan and marketing plan and submitting the same as per the TAT.
11) Responsible for submitting market Intelligence reports to Marketing team on a regular basis.
12) Responsible for rostering SEs and availability of SEs at all Areas on any given day.
13) Responsible for permissions to deploy network elements.
Work Experience :
1) Should have min 2-3 years' experience in Channel Sales / Institutional sales / EB Sales / Direct Sales.
2) Overall work experience of 5- 8 years in the relevant field.
3) Minimum of 2-3 years of team handling experience.
4) Should have the ability to interact with government authorities or third parties.
5) Should have experience handling multiple projects at any given point of time.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent is mandatory