Job Description :
What you will be doing?
1. Build out the web app with responsive design (considering a mobile-first approach)
2. Hook-up our web front-end with RESTful APIs or GraphQL when needed.
3. Design and maintain good front-end architecture and deliver high-quality code
4. Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
5. Translate design mock-ups or wireframes into the application.
1. 5+ years- experience in Frontend Web development
3. Experience with GIT Source Control, JIRA, Agile - Scrum / Kanban would be an asset
4. Previous experience with React or Angular Frameworks
5. Ability to write tests (e.g. something like Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, etc.)
7. Experience with Material Design with a good design sense would be an asset
8. Should be Self-Driven and dedicated towards work.
Other Details : 1. 40 Hours per week
1. 40 Hours per week
2. Competitive Salary Package
3. Work from Home
IMMEDIATE JOINER IS PREFERRED.