Job Description :
1. Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and AEM 6.x versions.
2.. Work within technology teams to build and maintain large scale & highly responsive Ecommerce Webapps(preferably cloud based) using Adobe Experience Manager interfacing with range of internal & external apps
3. Be a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms (including web and mobile apps) and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the companys needs.
4. Able to translate client requirements into functional and technical designs & device the best in class solutions & create end-to-end specs for implementation.
5. Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects across all tracks viz- Frontend, Middleware, Backend, Env setup & planning etc.
6. Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
7.Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL / Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
8. Expertise in Hands-on implementation of Java technologies (J2SE 1.7 / 1.8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries