Profile : - Tableau Production Support
Experience : - 4 to 6 Years
JD : -
1. The candidate should have experience in Tableau desktop and web portal site administration Responsibilities Direct Responsibilities In charge of the user issues and requirements processing End user functional support Monitor End to End Tableau execution User Access Management Analyze and fix issues raised by clients.
2. Ensure internal and external communication about the incidents service requests changes impacting the application landscape Propose improvements related to the support activity Log Issues and Resolution processes Support coverage Three shifts covering 24 hrs including Night shift Contributing.
3. Responsibilities Understand and remain fully aware of the business processes automated on the production platform Participate to Resiliency events Disaster Recovery Sustained Resiliency etc
4. To ensure Business Continuity objectives were met Maintains effective relationships with core and extended program team members peers senior stakeholders and business managers Technical Behavioral Competencies Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data Excellent oral written and interpersonal skills Time management skills and Smart working
5. Must be able to work closely with end users and developers Specific Qualifications if required Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non technical audience Expertise in Tableau desktop Expertise in Tableau web portal site administration.
6. Good knowledge in Tableau TabCmd and windows DOS commands Good knowledge in oracle SQL server SQL and PLSQL Secondary Skills Knowledge on Autosys.