Position Summary 1. Design and develop interface between modem and application for communication service(Call, SMS, VoLTE, Data network).
2. Develop communication framework, RIL(Radio interface layer), IMS(IP multimedia subsystem), and location manager for network service that meet carriers' requirement.
3. Understand the latest network-related technology and manage them to apply to the network framework.Role and Responsibilities 1.
Communication service development Perform the designing / implementation of communication software with interface between modem chip and application.
2. Analysis and development of carrier's requirement Participate in designing / implementation of communication software by analyzing and reflecting carrier's requirement.
3. Development verification Perform the designing / development of software verification test case and interoperability test.
4. Call processing development and network resource management Perform to develop call processing of 3GPP / GSM / LTE / IMS and manage core / access network resources.
5. Performing software development process Perform to perform software development process. 6. Development of distributed network Participate in designing / implementation of major distribution simulated function and virtual replication protocol. Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.