Android Developer Intern Location : Pune , India
We are looking for an Android Developer Intern who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications for drones.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore , commitment to collaborative problem solving , sophisticated design , and creating quality products is essential.
Mobile App Development Internship in Pune at Navstik Labs Internshala Loading , please wait.
Are you sure you want to submit your entry
Avail first time user offer
Mobile App Development Valid only for today
s first internet of drones (IoD) platform , that allows developers to easily build intelligent drones , connected with cloud -
based business applications. Its products are used by drone - makers across the world , for a wide range of applications , such as inspections , surveys , delivery , agriculture and emergency response.
The team includes alumni from the world's best universities including , IIT Bombay , IIT Kharagpur , KIIT Bhubaneswar , University of Maryland , Georgia Tech , and the University of Edinburgh.
We have won various startup events and competitions and are ranked among the top tech startups in Silicon Valley and India.
About the Internship : Selected intern's day - to - day responsibilities include :
1. Android Development (Native and Cordova)
2. Work in an agile environment with continuous integration and deployment
3. Work on all aspects , including designing the front end , server architecture , and end to end development
4. Detail requirements taking inputs from the team and come up with estimations for planning
5. Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
6. Develop and maintain mobile apps using FlytAPIs
7. Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as improvement for existing apps
Who can apply : are available for full time (in - office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Mar'18 and 17th Apr'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
Certificate , Letter of recommendation , Pre placement offer (PPO) , Flexible work hours , Informal dress code , 5 days a week.
Don't miss any internship! One fine body,