Cloud Applications Proactive Support Delivery(PSD) team is looking for a (Senior) Principal Proactive Support Engineer toleadPSD programs for Oracle SaaS Applications (Fusion Applications,Taleo, BigMachines, Marketing Cloud). If you areinterested in improving support tools and processes and leveraging knowledge,communities and automation to provide better support to Oracle customers wewould like to talk to you.
* Collaborate withsupport delivery SMEs to develop high quality IT flows.
* Serve as expert resource on PCB, Poirot and IT flow standards to Fusion Applications,Taleo, BigMachines and Marketing Cloud delivery teams.
* Leverage BI(Analytics) reports and RCAs to identify improvement opportunities in IT flowsand work with SMEs on continuous improvement of automation assets
* Help identify ATrequirements and configure AT alarms.
* Develop project plansand lead project teams to help delivery organization meet divisional objectivesfor automation, KM and communities
· * 2+ years of experienceas support analyst with strong understanding of support tools and SR handlingprocesses.
· * Ability to convert highlevel concepts into high impact initiatives.
· * Keen interest inimproving support offerings with automation, social media and knowledge
· * Plus - Fusion or Taleosupport experience
· * Nice to have - Technicalbackground with some hands on programming experience.
· * B.S. (Computer Science)or equivalent preferred.
· * Other qualificationswith adequate experience might be considered.
· * Detail oriented
· * Process focused
· * Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
· * Strong projectmanagement and organization skills
· * Able to work well withlimited daily supervision
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).