1. Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that needs to be automated.
2. Analyze, design, develop, and maintains automated scripts for end-2-end scenarios utilizing the existing framework (Robot framework) while adhering to coding standards.
3. Design, execute, and maintain the test automation strategy that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
4. Enhance and maintain automation framework (Robot framework) and utilize the same to develop, simulate and execute end-to-end scenarios.
Suggest alternate tools for automation to bring-in more productivity and coverage.
5. Schedules and conducts automation execution cycles, log and track defects and status reporting to stakeholders.
6. Troubleshoots and resolves all automation related issues / errors. Perform code reviews of automated scripts and provides updates on automation (scripting) progress.
7. Maintain the automation regression test suite.
8. Participate in reviews of test plan and test cases.
9. Exposure to Tableau & ELK and Good Telco experience with testing Java based applications
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Experience : Min 3 years of relevant work experience.
Required Skills :
1. Great Interpersonal Skills
2. Excellent Problem-solving approach
3. Customer First Mindset
4. Strong Automation Background
5. Good knowledge of Robot framework