Requirement is as below
Minimum experience of 1-3 years in EXIM / customs clearance activity.
Good working knowledge of MS-Office systems (E-mail, Excel etc)
He should know about Air Import clearance.
He should about Duty structure
He can prepare Export document.
He should able to communicate via email
Basic excel knowledge.
Knowledge of customs clearance procedures, activities and documentation
Implant Activity :
1. Prepare DSR with supplier details, invoice details, Component part details and send it to logistics team daily
2. To book the shipments thorough the IEO based on the PO copy approved by GMI and thereby control the number of shipments coming as FOC / samples
3. To book the shipments thorough the IEO based on the PO copy approved by GMI and thereby control the number of shipments coming as FOC / samples
4. Deliver the shipment documents to the right department after shipment delivery and take acknowledgment of receipt
5. Act a central co-ordinating point for facilitating pick up from different users of various departments.
6. Submit the bills as per the required process of each unit. This will also help to expedite payment process and keep DSO under control.
7. Maintain TT report and drive high TT performance levels