Projects & Development Services
Operations Manager and / or Associate Director for North & East India; Senior Project Manager(s)
Duties & responsibilities
1. Responsible for end to end cost management.
2. Prepare preliminary budget of the project taking inputs from architect, consultants and Project Lead.
3. Issue Cost Report
4. Assist Project Lead in finalizing the Project budget
5. Solicit input from Client and agree upon the final bid list
6. Budget tracking with respect to Procurement
7. Support in cost baseline analysis, budgeting and tracking.
8. Tracking of project schedule, cash flow and change management.
9. Knowledge transfer from client to maintain consistency in cost control.
1. Achievement of KPIs, SLAs & OLAs
2. Client Satisfaction with the Facility / Property Management Services.
4. Identification of process improvement for the Clients.
5. Complete minimum training requirements as established by P&DS
Key Result Areas
1. Client Satisfaction Scores
3. Consistent delivery
4. Reapplication of learning’s
a combination of formal education and work experience of which must be related to all aspects of Construction / Project Management / Realestate, Preferable experience in managing multiple for MNC clients in India.
Should be flexible to work across time zones as and when required. Fluent in spoken and written English.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information.
This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.