1. Assist manager in development of Project Budget, schedule.
2. Liaise with Design consultants and collate the design brief and design package.
3. Assist manager in pre-qualification exercise of Trade package contractors.
4. Attend Design meetings along with SPM and PM and manage the deliverables agreed
5. Design Co-ordination, RFIs- Onsite Design team interface
6. Contract & vendor Management
7. Sample and Mocks approvals
10. Work Measurements
11. Manage quality and good workmanship practice.
12. Project Delivery & Close out
Performance objectives 1. Achievement of KPIs, SLAs & OLAs
2. Client Satisfaction with the Facility / Property Management Services.
4. Complete minimum training requirements as established by P&DS
Key Result Areas
1. Client Satisfaction Scores
2. Consistent delivery
3. Reapplication of learning’s
a combination of formal education and work experience of which must be related to all aspects of Construction / Project Management / Realestate, Preferable experience in managing multiple for MNC clients in India.
Should be flexible to work across time zones as and when required; Fluent in spoken and written English; Ability to use Microsoft Productivity (MS project, MS Word, MS Excel) and Internet tools in area of work.