This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization.
This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user training where required.
1. Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
2. Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
3. Participate in managing all network security solutions.
4. Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
5. Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
6. Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
7. Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, load balancers, ACS and other hardware
Position Requirements :
1. Good understanding of the organization"s goals and objectives
2. Graduate or post graduate.
3. Preferable with CCNA Certification & CCNP certification.
4. Good communication.
5. Manage the change with ease.