Candidate is expected to manage site work planning, materials purchase, estimation, labor mgmt and quality control aspects.
He shall be responsible for the executing the work and driving the project.
1. Engineer should be ready to relocate to Bengaluru and work with us for minimum of 2 years. Candidates from Bengaluru will have first preference.
2. They should agree to submit original marks cards as security
3. We would look for candidate who has mindset to learn and perform. his / her basics in civil has to be strong.
4. Candidate should be able to speak Kannada, English and Hindi
5. Owning Two wheeler is a must.
6. Plan to take up interview if you have thoroughly prepared with basics. Offer shall be purely based on interview performance.
7. Stipend during first three months of training would be 10K and based on the performance, offer will be confirmed after 3 months.
8. Candidate with good estimation, drafting and strong basics in civil construction will be added advantage
9. You should be very sportive and authoritative to get the work done from labors.
Based on your response, screening and interview process will be planned.
Salary is not criteria for deserving candidates.
Interview will be offline and conducted at office which will include written test and face to face round. Online interview shall not be possible as we look for Candidates to clear interview and report to job.
So preference will be given to candidates who can come and attend in person interview.