● Responsible for developing the merchandising, assortment on assigned merchandise categories.
● Partner with the retail merchandising team to identify and execute upon sales driving strategies, cross channel synergies and business development opportunities.
● Responsible for online merchandising efforts, such as product categorization, cross sells, up sells and featured product selections.
● Accountable for merchandise category performance and planning and maintain a
merchandise plan/forecast based on sound analysis.
● Maintain accurate and compelling product information, pricing etc.
● Participate in refinement and evolution of the online shopping experience, specifically around merchandise presentation, promotional capabilities and conversion processes.
● Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Merchandising, Masters preferred
● 2-5+ years of experience in retail buying or merchandising field with Fruits & Vegetables.
● Must be highly organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, resourceful, willing to adapt to changing priorities and ability to meet timelines and deadlines.
● Must possess excellent MS office skills, especially MS Excel
● Possess advanced knowledge of merchandising, buying, product allocation, and retail sales analysis.
● Proven skills in retail math and pricing strategies.
● Excellent organizational and presentation skills and attention to detail required.
● Ability to operate independently and follow general guidelines.
CTC Offered: Upto 8 LPA
Powered by JazzHR