1. Maintain and extend existing development activities.
2. To program in core Java and Web services.
3. To change existing programs to incorporate enhancements and bug fixes.
4. Unit testing, prepare test plans and document test results.
5. To analyze existing programs and come up with a document detailing the changes that need to be done for the required enhancements and bug fixes.
Candidate Profile :
Qualifications : Qualified applicant must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation.
Experience : Minimum of 2 year experience in Software Development.
1. Knowledge of Core Java, JSP, JDBC, Servlet Java applications.
2. Experience developing a SOA, SaaS, hosted applications system will be an advantage.
3. Useful to have knowledge of CRM, ERP, EBS.
4. Ability to complete given responsibilities without monitoring and supervision.
5. Should be able to work independent.
6. Should have the aptitude to understand and relate between the business processes and the application.