1. Deep understanding of development practices, awareness of leading cloud technologies / trends to formulate new DevOps product catalog, devise deployment workflow and strategies, integrate devtools for static and dynamic code analyses
2. Performs coding automation scripts and tests / debugs.
3. Automate and streamline operations and processes, setup and administer tools for developer tools.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
5. Maintain security and data privacy, ensure compliance and perform required security, compliance and performance tests.
6. Work with architects on deployment architecture, security and CI / CD and then implement these on the cloud
Candidate Profile :
Education : Any Graduate who understands the Technology.
Experience : 2 to 5 years experience
Skills Required :
1. Experience with Docker and container orchestration using Kubernetes, Mesos or DC / OS.
2. Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation, Terraform) Any 1 is fine
3. Proficiency in building Linux Windows and FreeBSD systems (RHEL, Debian, CentOS, etc.)
4. Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases ( Nginx, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, HA Proxy, Tomcat, Flash Media Server / Red5,redis, elasticache etc.).
5. Experience with Azure / AWS (preferable) or other popular CSP.
6. Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
7. Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
8. Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.