1. Generate pipeline of buyers to sell old Mahindra / Non Mahindra vehicles by regularly interacting with fleet operators, mechanics, financiers and body builders.
2. Regularly keep in touch with old Mahindra vehicles buyers for referrals and customer satisfaction
3. Interact with financiers and help / arrange buyers for their Mahindra repossessed vehicles for faster disposal at higher price.
4. Develop rapport with key financiers to make finance available for old Mahindra vehicles.
5. Interact with Sales and service team at area office level to maximise exchange business thus contributing to new vehicle volumes.
6. Identify and develop a dealership network with infrastructure, capital and manpower for Used truck business .
7. Keep a close watch on competitior's activities and market trends and report them to HO.
8. Ensure dealership submit debit notes after completion of activity and follow up with Accounts / finance for their timely settlement.
9. Conduct BTL activities in the command area regularly.
10. Submit monthly MIS to HO on time.