1. Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
2. Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
3. Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
4. Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
5. Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
6. Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
7. Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
8. Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
Candidate Profile : Required Skills :
Required Skills :
1. Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
2. Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
3. Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
4. Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth / optimization opportunities.
5. Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
6. Strong oral and written communication skills.
7. Excellent analytical skills.