Key Responsibilities :
1. Design, develop, implement, and maintain new / existing web-based applications
2. Coordinate with engineering to define and prioritize engineering projects.
3. Able to work in a dynamic and diverse engineering culture - every day, we learn from each other, brainstorm and execute ideas
Interest in exploring and learning the latest technologies in the industry.
Skill Requirements :
1. 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
2. Passion in software technology and quick learning
3. Open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people
4. Hands on experience working with Rails, Ruby (Mandatory)
5. Knowledge on any of the databases. Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL, ...) or NoSQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra) (Mandatory)
6. Knowledge on HTTP and RESTFUL API development experience
7. Hands on experience with web application development
10. Good verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.