Key Responsibilities and Eligibility :
1) Collaborate with stakeholders in order to identify business need.
2) Responsible for developing / coordinating with team / vendors for new product / service-oriented strategies and Communicate strategies to the technical team and implement them.
3) Contribute to the planning of application / infrastructure releases and configuration changes
4) To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Support Head
5) Provide technical leadership / support
6) Provide input to application / infrastructure scalability
7) Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
8) Provide input to administering and maintaining all production and internal environments
9) Act as a technical resource for internal and external projects
10) Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit
11) Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, Security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
12) To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals
13) Design, prepare and conduct training relating to incident & Problem Management and the appropriate usage of the Support Management Service
14) Provide timely and advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery
15) Ready for on call Support when out of office
16) Identify and evaluate the business problems and opportunities to propose solutions.
17) Possess excellent flair in handling Presentations and Demos with the client.
18) Conduct training programs both inside and for clients to implement new business model
19) Convert stakeholder / business requirements to solution requirements.
20) Model business needs requirements, designs, and solutions using BA artefacts.
21) Elicit, analyse, validate, and manage requirements
22) Play the role of an SME to all the stakeholders
23) Assess the solution performance and the value it derives to identify barriers or constraints
Minimum Qualification and Experience : 3-7 years of overall industry experience in the role of a BA or experience with BA related skills / Asst.
Manager mid Manager level experience
Technical Recommendation and Testing :
Mandatory Skills :
Desired Skills :
Education : College degree (B .E / MCA / B.Sc IT / B.COM Experienced )
Competency Requirement :