Job Description :
Startup Experience Is An Added Advantage!
Must have Skills : Proven work experience as a UI / UX Designer or similar role :
1. Portfolio of design projects
2. Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch, Invision and After Effects.
3. Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
4. Good time-management skills
5. Hands-on experience in leading a design team.
6. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3. Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
4. Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5. Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6. Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
7. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
8. Should be quick and be able to handle pressure situations.
9. Good Knowledge over HTML, CSS.
10. Motivate team members and assesses performance.