1. Troubleshoot OS Related issues in Windows 2003, 2008 2012,
2. Provide the Expert knowledge of W windows Operating System and system administration best practices
3. Hands-on experience on install, configure troubleshoot windows OS and satisfy application team requirments.
4. Should be able to do planning, scheduling and execution of VTM Patching in Windows Servers as recommended by the client
5. Working with Application team to negotiate Green Zone for Patching
6. Identify and implement problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues during the Patching and any OS related activities.
7. Execution of EUC VTM Sprint Patching Program.
8. Provide L3 Windows Server administration support to corporate users.
9. Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation / management.
10. Resolve issues during Patching.
11.Plan, test and upgrade / deploy compliance related tools / agents and make servers 100 % audit compliance.
12. Power shell scripting knowledge.
Mandatory Skills : Windows Admin Citrix Admin, Windows and AD Admin, Infra Trouble shooting and Operations, Windows Admin, Vmware Admin
Desirable Skills :
Language Skills : English Language