1) Performs simple annotation-related tasks in a narrow ML data process area (e.g. audio, image, and / or video-file).
2) Modifies or creates SOPs from existing annotation / data collection guidelines
3) Performs quality check on executions and contributes to root cause analysis of user errors
4) Train new hires, provide support for junior assoc. queries and provide feedback for training documents
5) Identifies operational issues in tooling / processes
6) Recommends and implements small-scale process simplification improvements
1) 1+ years of relevant work experience.
2) A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
3) Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
1) Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
2) Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc..
3) Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
4) High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.