All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
This is a position for BRM consultant having hands on experience in configuring, deploying and maintaining Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), Pricing Design Center (PDC), ECE (Elastic Charging Engine) on UNIX based Environments. It will be preferable to have experience in BRM and Integration with other applications such as Order and Service Management (OSM) OR Fusion AIA using Infranet Web services.
• 4-6 years of Industry experience working on BRM with good domain knowledge on BSS.
• Hands on experience in ECE, OCOMC, PDC, BRM and Pipeline.
• Should be good in complex price configuration, discount sharing group and ERAs.
• Customization experience using PCM C or PCM Java
• Should be well versed with Bill Cycle Run Methods for BRM and related components.
• Should have ability to identify issues proactively in managing Bill Cycle Runs
• Strong product knowledge and hands-on experience on BRM and PDC
• Strong Technical skills in technologies like C, Java, Linux, Scripting language Shell/Perl, Web-Services, WebLogic Administration, PL/SQL.
• Defining and Executing Effective Housekeeping, Maintenance activities to improve Application availability and performance consistently.
• Willingness to Travel
Effective customer facing and inter-personal skills
Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Travel:Yes, 50 % of the Time
Other Locations:IN-IN,India-Kolkata, IN-IN,India-Gurgaon, IN-IN,India-Hyderabad
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire