Sourcing Guideline :
Client Description :
s first M-distribution channel launched to help connect 9 Million individual retailers directly with supplierswhich enables retailers and suppliers with better margins and quick turnaround.
It offers technology and supply chain innovation to empower traditional retailers across the country.
Job Description : Key Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
1. The role is responsible for servicing the requirement of retailers from the company warehouse by managing movement of product from Company warehouse to retailer
2. To ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and in the most cost effective way.
3. Oversee the distribution and transportation of products from warehouse to the retailer.
4. Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, Customers and Transporters.
5. Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs
6. Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency
7. Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues
8. Review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, volumes and report results to...
9. Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage movements with the help of direct reports
Education : Candidate should be a Post Graduate
Experience : (4-15)Yr.
Annual Salary : 1200000-1400000 INR
ref : engineeristic.com)