Job Description : Job Title : Pricing Analyst
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
2. Contact customer, carrier and internal departments for pricing relatedissues
3. Ensure all pricing is loaded in a prompt and accurate manner. Insure timely confirmation of the rate loadingprocess.
4. Identify and resolve ratingissues
5. Review ofinvoices
6. Proper understanding of the existing system and loading of pricing considering the behavior of theapplication.
7. Proper management of pricing documents andmails
8. Responsible for assisting Operations in times of peakworkloads
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested orrequired.
10. Insure standards are in compliance with Customer s Service LevelAgreement
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
1. High Proficiency level in Excel ismust
3. Ability to succeed in a fast paced multitaskingenvironment
4. Knowledge in MS Officeproducts
5. Creativity in problemsolving
7. Strong organizationhabits
8. Excellent followthrough
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE :
1. Candidate with Bachelor Degree or greaterrequired
2. A candidate having commerce background ispreferable
3. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, terminology and procedures within the field ofSCM / Logistics would behelpful Key Skills : Job Title : Pricing Analyst