1.To carry out Drafting work and 3D Modeling work for the assigned items such as Equipment Foundations, Machine Foundations, Piperacks, Equipment supporting Structures, Buildings etc.
2. Developing sketches pertaining to Steel and RC detailing. Checking / Review of Shop Fabrication Drawings.3. Working on AutoCAD / Microstation for Drafting and in PDS / PDMS for 3D modeling.
4. Preparing General Layout and Detail Drawings for RC / Steel structures, working in integrated 3D environment including Interface with other departments and vendors.
5. Material Take Off / BOQ for Civil / Structural items. 6. Should have sound concepts of Civil and Structural Engineering especially with respect to Steel and RC detailing.
7. Exposure to Drafting of Equipment Foundations, Machine Foundations, Piperacks, Equipment supporting Structures, Buildings etc.
using Softwares like AutoCAD / Microstation.8.Also should have exposure to 3D Plant Modelling using PDS / PDMS, etc. will be desirable.
9.Should also possess necessary skills and knowledge to check layout and detail drawings for Foundation and structures. 5.
Working in integrated 3D environment including interface with other departments and vendors.10.Checking / Review of Fabrication Drawings / Bar bending schedules would be desirable.
11) Exposure to SP3D Platform for Plant 3D Modelling.12) Exposure to Oil & Gas Indusry Projects & practices