1. Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
2. Experience with Windows 8,7,XP / 2003 / 2008.
3. Knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, managed switches, structured LAN system, network printers.
4. Holds a good understanding of core Internet technologies (IIS / DHCP,DNS etc).
5. Certifications like MCSE,CCNA is preferred.
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of computers (both server hardware and software).
Demonstrate a willingness to learn and apply new technology. Manage time effectively and be able to work in shifts with minimal supervision.
Qualification Required :
The candidate should have either of the following qualification with NO existing back papers as of date.
Other Requirements :
1. Mandatory : Academic performance with at least 60% marks throughout from 10th Standard onwards.
2. Strong Written and Oral communication skills in English language.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. Good attitude, initiation skills and strong interpersonal skills.