We are looking to fill a RPA Developer role to work in the PTS technology group.
Candidate should be responsible for understanding the current processes and automating the same using RPA technology.
Candidate should be having atlast 1 years of experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
Candidate must have hands on experience with programming (including scripting / coding), SQL / relational databases, and application development
Determining design methodologies and tool sets. Completing Programing using languages and software products.
Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation, Business / Technical requirements, Problem-Solving and bug fixes.
Good team player The team has a reputation of being able to deliver with quality and upholding these high standards individually and as a team will be given the highest priority
Good interpersonal skills Confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude, proactive
Effective time management - Able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
Good Analytical skills Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy
Other than development, this job will require working with application users and providing L3 support.
This position will be based in Pune, India.
1. Being a part of a team of developers tasked with designing, developing and delivering functionality in the RPA technology.
2. Development of new modules and interfaces for existing applications.
3. Perform unit and integration testing and prepare technical documentation.
4. Enhancement to support user / process requirements.
5. L3 production support of existing applications. Support test cycles of strategic and BAU releases. Monitor and fix regression defects.
6. Contribute in team meetings and raise concerns where necessary.
7. Proven ability to acquire knowledge rapidly and apply new technologies to improve processes
8. Interface with Application users to understand their requirements for any changes required to application.
9. Manage application release cycles.
1. 5+ years of hands-on experienece in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL / relational databases, and application development.
2. 1 year of hands-on experience in RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere).
3. Experienced in object orientated design and Test-driven development.
4. Knowledge of industry coding standards and best practices for coding / development.
5. Hands-on experience in Code repository (GitHub, SVN).
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions.
We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries.
Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients.
For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster is available and
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer : In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position.
However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation.
All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability