All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management helps you innovate profitably, with the broadest and most comprehensive solution to efficiently centralize product data, streamline processes, and launch quality products faster.
Its Products include
Oracle's Agile Product Collaboration that enables to connect globally dispersed product teams, suppliers, and customers in a collaborative environment to accelerate product launches.
Oracle Agile Product Quality Management enables the transformative journey to streamline product quality processes, replace homegrown applications, and resolve issues swiftly and efficiently across the complete product value chain.
Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management. It helps optimize product development investments with tightly synchronized project and product information, maximized resource usage, and cross-project visibility and decision support.
Oracle Agile Product Cost Management is the only inter-enterprise collaborative solution that combines suppliers’ specific cost and risk data with the enterprise product record. Gain a full, integrated view of the product lifecycle to proactively analyze and adjust processes to minimize cost and risk.
Oracle's Agile Product Governance and Compliance establishes a systematic approach to efficiently manage all aspects of product compliance. By merging compliance activities with the enterprise product record, you can comply with environmental standards, create policy documentation, and design compliant products—right from the start.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
· Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain Software applications
· Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
· Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
· Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Product Owner.
· Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
· Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
· Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet acceptance criteria.
· Provide pre & post-implementation support.
· Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
· Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire