Job Overview :
1) Documenting and tracking study activities using relevant forms and tools, as well as relevant Project Management System.
2) Preparation of study site specific materials in accordance with relevant SOPs
3) Complete minute taking and documentation for sponsor / external or internal teleconferences as requested
4) Setting up and maintaining tracking systems for e.g. study supplies and investigator payments
5) Create and main contact list of study team members, study sites, and external suppliers / contract organizations
6) Support Investigator Meetings.
7) Train and mentor less experienced Clinical Trial Administrators
8) Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
9) Assist with coordinating study level vendors as requested
10) Organize / prepare for client meetings / teleconferences
11) Liaise with all other departments to ensure the smooth running of the study as needed 12) Provide clerical support to project team (e.
g., proof-reading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
13) Maintain paper trial master file documentation and tracking / archiving as applicable 14) Might be requested to work in a client facing environment
15) Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
Education / Qualifications :
Bachelor of Science degree preferred or an equivalent scientific or commercial education with preferably experience in the healthcare field, pharmaceutical industry or clinical research.
Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a CPA in the healthcare field, pharmaceutical industry or clinical research.