TCS Opportunity for Storage Admin (L3) - Hitachi - Chennai / Hyderabad / Pune
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of Young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there's nothing that can stop us from growing together.
Experience Range : 9 - 15 Yrs
What we are looking for
1. Min 9+ years of experience in Implementing, managing Block and Object storage Arrays.
Hitachi VSP 1500, F series 1500 & 5000, G1000 Series, HUS Boxes, HAD, HCP.
2. Lead a team of associates, acting as the point of contact, ensuring continuity of Operations.
3. Major incident focal point.
4. Have good understanding of Software defined Storage & its implementation.
5. Major incident focal point.
6. Worked on Data Center Migration, rack and stack, install and decommissioning.
7. Extensively worked on storage-based migrations.
8. Understanding of Storage Architecture & concepts, Its Design, Implementation, Upgrade & Administration.
9. Experience to perform PoC of various technology to validate architectures & solutions.
10. Experience of working on Cisco & Brocade SAN Switches troubleshooting, performance analysis, Upgrades, Zoning and decommissioning.
11. Hands on experience with SAN topology & performing activities Zoning, load balancing for data paths and multipathing software.
12. Handling Performance issue, latency, IOPS and throughput individual environment per severity
13. Ensure Storage data security with proper access and user management, handle administrative task for Block & Object storage and SAN switches
14. Experience on Creating SOP's to be followed by L1, L2& L3 Teams
15. Experience of Migration setup and implementation within and across datacenters
16. Experience on Performance tuning in the environment Involve in call to trouble shoot MI / P1 / P2 issues.
17. Experience in driving the Major Incident and Problem Management till closure.
18. Perform Storage Provisioning & decommissioning, Host Remediation Perform Storage LUN creation / Deletion
19. Experience on Provisioning storage & lun expansion on new & existing hosts
20. Understanding on SAN topology with hands-on experience of performing Zoning and multipathing software Storage Pool Usage & capacity management
21. Experience for performing replication configuration, DR activities procedures & run book creation Guide and mentor L1 & L2 Storage team
Good To Have
1. Excellent written verbal and presentation skills.
2. Flexible to work in shifts
3. Well organized with ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision with quick learning skills.
4. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Minimum Qualification :
15 years of full-time education
Interested candidates kindly share your CV to HIDDEN TEXT with the subject line ' TCS Opportunity for Storage Admin (L3) - Hitachi - Chennai / Hyderabad / Pune' for further discussion
Disclaimer : We encourage you to register at www.tcs.com / careers for exploring an exciting career with TCS. At the time of your application to TCS, the personal data contained in your application and resume will be collected by TCS and processed for the purpose of TCS's recruitment related activities.
Your personal data will be retained by TCS for as long as TCS determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment as per our retention policy.
You have the right to request TCS for temporary / permanent exclusion of your candidature from any recruitment related communication .
For any such request you may write to careers.tcs.com.
Tata Consultancy Services