A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000.
Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio.
We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development.
SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages.
Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
1. Engg. / MCA / MBA background
2. Strong L1 & L2 Production Support experience of 2- 4 (4-7 for Senior) years
3. Knowledge on SUMMIT
4. Strong skills in both technical and functional aspects of the Information system
5. Basic knowledge of financial products (Cross asset trading, Risk Management, structured trade and complex derivatives)
6. Good knowledge of Oracle and Unix / Linux
7. Good knowledge of ITIL framework
8. Good communication skills
9. Ready to join within 2 months time
10. Willingness to work in shifts