All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Emerging technologies are disrupting old paradigms and unleashing new opportunities. Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of our cloud, enabling companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences. With the introduction of Oracle Autonomous Database, the industry’s only self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing database, Oracle is again revolutionizing how data is managed. Oracle is the #1 provider of business software, with a broad portfolio of solutions for companies of all sizes. Today, 430,000 customers in 175 countries use Oracle technologies to seize business opportunities and solve real, tangible challenges.
COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATIONS GLOBAL BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW (CAGBU)
VISION: To be the leading provider of communications and cloud solutions enabling our customers to connect, engage, and monetize their services.
MISSION: Provide integrated communications and cloud solutions for our customers to accelerate their digital transformation journey - from network evolution to digital business to customer experience join us in shaping the next generation of communication services!
You share our passion for developing great software and enjoy staying on top of technology trends and best practices? Apply to join our team in Bangalore.
This position is for Senior Software Developer within CAGBU for delivering On Prem /CNE/SaaS applications to our customer base.
• Develop cloud native applications.
• Join local and remote agile teams of developers.
• Take leadership role for projects including product design.
• Analyze and create implementation strategies and requirements.
• Use and contribute to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
• Work with state of the art Cloud technologies.
• Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and get involve in Organizational process that will enhance the Organizational productivity.
• Demonstrate dedication and responsibility in delivering results and shall be Team Player.
Good Exposure to customer environment and skills to triage issues working with customer.
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
• Experience in Linux and Unix scripting (Shell).
• Knowledge of server technologies such as Node.js, Nginx, etc. is a positive
What To Expect:
• We work in small teams using state-of-the-art technologies.
• We offer a competitive pay and do not watch the clock. We trust you and your skills and do not micromanage.
• Working at Oracle means being among excellent, competent and inspiring people from around the globe.
• Ability to learn new management philosophies, technologies, improve skills and develop yourself.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire