Mondelēz India Foods Ltd is a leading global confectionery & snacks company. It began its operations in 1948 by importing chocolates.
After 60+ years of existence, it today has six company-owned manufacturing facilities at Thane, Induri (Pune), Malanpur (Gwalior), Sricity (Andhra Pradesh), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), and Hyderabad and 4 sales offices (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai).
The corporate office is in Mumbai. We operate in five categories in India Chocolate, Confectionery, Beverages, Biscuits, Gum and Candy and market 11 Power Brands which include Bournvita, Dairy Milk, Halls, Gems, 5Star, Choclairs, Perk, Celebrations, Bournville, Tang & Oreo.
Mondelez India Foods Ltd dominates the chocolate market in India with approximately 70% share of the market. Purpose of the Role
We are looking at a senior Insights and Market Research professional with 15 years + experience.
hiring top talent, and delivering strong coaching through situational leadership and candid growth conversations.
2. Enable Growth : Support Brands and categories in their quest for growth. Be the voice of the consumer in the Category team meetings and extended leadership team meetings.
Analyse trends to ensure timely input into the strategic planning process of the organization. Distil key insights from the various company, competitor, customer and shopper data available to identify pockets of growth.
Enable optimization of price and promotion decisions.
3. Deliver Consumer Insights that are actionable : Drive consumer insight development and deliverables to ensure insights are translated into actionable marketing plans.
Interrogate existing beliefs within the organization to ensure that have been validated with consumers or supported by syndicated data sources.
Lead the usage of Demand Spaces framework (new segmentation framework) to evaluate opportunities across the snacking framework
4. Develop the body of shopper insights for Mondelez India. Marry shopper insights to field marketing plans and establish Shopper KPIs
5. Innovate : Assess existing insights tools and continuously improve our tool-kit to deliver greater accuracy at faster speed and lower cost
6. Lead research design and debrief in terms of best practice; work with research initiators to establish clear action standards and decision matrices.
Curate research reports to ensure clarity and consistency
7. Be the Insights capability champion in the country and drive key regional and global insights best practice
Career Experience : KPI's and Dimension
Competencies : + A genuine orientation toward meeting commitments, driving excellence and delivering actionable insights + Ability to communicate findings and insights in clear, interesting and persuasive ways that make it easy for stakeholders to understand and act upon + Intellectual curiosity -
openness and ability to existing practices in the interest of speed, accuracy and lower cost
Sound understanding of statistical / psychometric measure etc. + Knowledge of new tools in relation of the development of digitization of media and rise of social media : Research methods that employ social media, experience with social listening tools, A / B testing etc
Target Dimension Knowledge & Skills + Demonstrated ability to synthesize different sources of data and information and translate into genuine insights to unlock growth + Thorough experience in implementing and managing both qualitative and quantitative research projects across a range of marketing requirements (e.
price sensitivity; forecasting, etc.).