Scope of work for operations engineering resource Basis the above points the Operations engineering resource will perform the following tasks.
1. Work on the Carts, workstations and VRC design development and up-gradations , keep up with the change requests to support the operational improvements.
The work will also involve to support the automation team to help develop RFPs, validate technical specifications and work on drawing approvals
2. Carry out vendor launch calls to ensure design, manufacturing happens as per sequence of installation
3. Support the site level team by visiting sites / validating quality of installation and support by planning the site activities
4. Work on cost saving / value engg initiatives
5. Develop new vendors based on Amazon standards
6. Carry out training / improvement points with vendors on quick installation designs / standard quality installation practices
7. Check the BOQ to identify discrepancy with vendors., Education
Any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of a bachelor's degree in Engineering
Training and Experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in Ecom or FMCG and should have worked with material handling systems like conveyors.