Automotive safety analyst is responsible for analyzing worldwide automotive safety regulations and identifying legislations related to automotive safety.
The job includes (not limited to) :
1. Identify worldwide automotive safety regulations published in various regulatory guidelines and other sources of information.
2. To come out with guidelines for various product making Business units, by compiling the information to ensure the latest relevant regulations are well addressed.
3. Review and obtain necessary approvals for uploading the regulation in organization database.
4. Connect with different stakeholders and apprise them of the new regulations
5. Act as a team player in a WW cross cultural agile development environment
1. BE in Electronics and communication / Electrical and electronics
2. Working Experience : 5 to 12 years
Essential skills :
Knowhow on automotive safety standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508 etc) Evidence by training or certification preferred
Working experience with Product Development Life Cycle (System / Hardware / Software) in automotive domain
Working Experience in Embedded domain and in automotive product development
Excellent Stakeholder Management, Communication (written & Verbal) and Interpersonal skills
Should be proactive & able to work independently
Desirable skills :
Experience in executing Safety activities in different automotive domains
OEM interaction experience is an added advantage
German Language skills (A2 level)
AI / ML based training with a track record of successful automation / efficiency drives