Main Tasks / Responsibilities :
1. Site visits for plant study. Responsible for requirements analysis
2. Responsible for developing conceptual design with total investment cost estimation
3. Responsible for sizing PI, AF and Interface servers
4. Responsible for design and configuration of servers
5. Responsible for design and configuration of interfaces
6. Design of security management
7. Development of PI process book screens
8. Design and development of reports including RT reports
9. Preparation end execution of testing : DQ,FAT,SAT, IQ,OQ and PQ
10. Responsible for providing customised solutions for e.g. Golden Batch, ELog Book etc.
11. Assist Automation Head in proposal preparations
12. Develop the competencies of OSIsoft to meet business demand
Qualification : Education :
1 Bachelor of chemical engineering or equivalent
Professional Experience :
1. More than 10 years of experience within the OSIsoft application. Some leadership experience is a requirement.
2. Process experience : Chemical or food industry counts as acceptable experience. However, extensive pharmaceutical experience is a requirement.
3. Expertise in implementing OSI soft application in batch manufacturing process
4. Ability to manage projects from concept to qualification
Personal Profile :
1. Understand that own work is part of a context given by project drivers and customer needs and lead the discipline's work to fit into this context.
2. Diligence to solve problems and finish the work in a structured manner. Provide advice to customers proactively.
3. Leadership and coaching skills. Good at communicating and negotiating solutions for mutual benefit. The ultimate responsible technical person in process automation projects.
4. Planning and progress evaluation / communication skills at overall discipline level. Financial and business understanding.
5. Able to recover from failures
6. Accepts challenges in unknown environment
7. Adopts continues learning
8. Believes in going beyond the tasks assigned to achieve the results
Success Criteria :
1. Responsible for the technical and financial outcome in projects based on the agreed objectives and key results
2. Report as required and agreed
3. Consistent demonstration of growth mindset
4. Facilitate customer satisfaction.
5. Innovative solutions using OSIsoft standard library