We are looking for creative and dependable self-motivated professionals to join our team as a Senior User Interface Developer. They should be able to take ownership application interface developments to meet business requirements
- Work closely with the onshore teams and clients while running and being responsible for multiple projects at the offshore development centre
- Translate conceptual ideas into engaging visual presentations and design solutions
- Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency
- Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that application developers can use to plung and play
- Devise complex architectural front end functional elements
- Team with our Application Developers to bridge the clients side with server side code
- Provide production support for all implemented changes
- Work in a small, fast paced, team oriented environment
- Liaise closely with onsite counterparts in order to continue to drive the product forward
- Handle customer expectations on challenging projects
- Understand how UI changes can impact the overall User experience.
General UI Development
1) 6+ years of experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
2) Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS
3) Strong HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in Java/JSP for implementing web technologies.
4) Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap.
7) Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC, MVVM and MVP framework
8) Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON
9) Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues
10) Hands on experience in Angular and React is a plus.
10) Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications
11) Willing to mentor and lead design and development initiatives.
12) Ability to guide the team in all technical perspective
13) Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp
14) Experience in working with versioning tools like GIT, BitBucket, or SVN.
15) Good exposure on eCommerce is preferred, and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus.
Must to Have skills:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- MVC or MVVM or MVP
- Responsive web development
- Cross Browser/development/devices
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player