It will be to lead and drive innovation and standardization of Plumbing and Fire System design and implementation across the network.
The position involves working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, developing consultants, vendors and contractors to scale up to standards defined.
Along with technical expertise, excellent communication skills, ability to provide solutions navigating through a matrix organization and essential skills.
The major tasks and responsibilities will involve (but not limited to) the following-
1. Developing and reviewing designs for all formats of buildings.
2. Supporting the PMs on technical aspects
3. Developing pool of consultants and contractors
4. Working with internal and external teams to bring in the highest level of safety and design standards
5. Engaging with Amazon World Wide Safety & Risk teams to keep the designs updated and approved as per standards
The candidate must hold the highest qualification of any of the following-
1. B. Tech / B.E. Electrical / Mechanical / Civil
Work Experience : The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience as a project manager. Additional exposure of warehouse systems will be given weightage.
The candidate must be focused, willing to work in accordance to the job requirement at Project sites and should be willing to travel to project sites at short notice.
Other key competencies will include MS Projects, Project planning, Risk Management, Negotiation & Decision making, Team work, Planning & Conflict Management, Adaptability and Communication skills.