Position Salesforce |CRM/CPQ - Configuration Engineer
Location Hyderabad, India
Duration Full Time
Preferably looking for resources available Immediately or with 30 days Notice.
The Selection will be based on combination of the following approaches.
- Initial Phone Screening by HR Manager to determine eligibility.
- Salesforce Code/Config Test
- Technical /Functional Evaluation Round1
- Technical /Functional Evaluation Round2
- HR Final Round of Interview
CommerceCX is seeking a full-time CPQ Configuration Engineer with minimum of 5 Years of Salesforce Configuration or Customization experience with implementations related to Quote-to-Cash, CRM, or ERP. This is an exciting opportunity for any candidate who wishes to directly contribute to the enhancement of a cutting-edge system using the latest technology and would like to help us reinvent the buying experience in commerce.
What You Will Be Doing at CommerceCX
- Serve as a Salesforce Configuration expert for Salesforce Quote-to Cash implementations
- Define and Create Salesforce Configuration Elements such as Process Builders, Flows, Workflows, Lightning Components, Apex triggers, Validation Rules based on Business Requirements.
- Define and Configure CPQ Configuration elements such as Products, Pricing, Catalog, Shopping Cart, Constraint Rules, Product Attribute Rules.
- Define and Configure Approval Process such as Approval Process, Approval Steps, Approval Rules.
- Define and Configure Custom Metadata Tables and Custom Metadata Records based on Business Requirements.
- CI/CD Activities for Migration of Metadata and Data Components across multiple environments using Salesforce such as bitbucket, Changeset, Data Loader
- Work with Solution Architects, Developers across Onsite and Offshore and contribute to best-in-class user experience.
- Create and/or contribute to technical and functional documentation such as detailed architectural and system design documents.
- Participate in project/sprint planning, status, and review meetings.
- Help Identify problem areas and help identify causes of problems and suggest actions for solving them.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
- Support future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, subject matter experts, and users to communicate the proposed solution vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Ensure effective communication between technical and functional resources, both internal and external.
- Develop specific functionalities within various development languages to meet functional design requirements.
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce Configuration experience
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics Platform experience
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification.
- Ability to work with both the business and functional resources to understand and define functional requirements.
- Experience with common debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer)
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills.
CommerceCX is a global consulting, design and development firm providing solutions and services that support and enable frictionless digital user experiences. With more companies moving to the cloud and undergoing digital transformation to improve the customer experience, CommerceCX empowers organizations to connect technology, data, and insights, building an end-to-end solution that unifies and enhances the customer journey.
CommerceCX specializes in Quote-to-Cash, CLM, and CRM and has strong expertise in Apttus, Salesforce, Microsoft, and ServiceNow. Leading enterprises in the retail, high-tech, financial services, healthcare, travel, and retail manufacturing industries partner with CommerceCX to complete their digital journey.
Powered by JazzHR